Job postings are listed by city and include a range of Parents as Teachers positions potentially including Parent Educator, Administrative Assistant, and Supervisor. Click on the job title button below each description or the provided e-mail/website for more information and application options.
Waco - Full-Time Bilingual Parent Educator - Family Abuse Center
Family Abuse Center is looking for a full-time bilingual parent educator.
A certified parent educator will implement the PAT model, emphasizing parent-child interaction, development-centered parenting and family well-being in their work with families. Utilizing the PAT Foundational Curriculum in culturally sensitive ways, the parent educator partners, facilitates and reflects with families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development or Early Childhood Education field required
- Master’s Degree in Education preferred
- 2 or more years experience in the field of Early Childhood Education preferred
- Experience in early Childhood Education field required
Waco - HOPES Program Coordinator - Family Abuse Center
The HOPES Program Coordinator oversees the HOPES Program including the Parents as Teachers affiliate. The Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation and coordination of service delivery, documentation and reporting, and community networking and outreach. Working with the Executive Director of the Family Abuse Center and the Director of Finance, the HOPES Program Coordinator will oversee the implementation of the program.
- Master’s Degree in Education, Early Childhood Education or Human services preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 or more years’ experience in the field of early childhood development, education, home visitation preferred.
- Experience supervising staff preferred.